Sunday, December 18, 2022

My little Halo!

This pic was inspired by this sexyyy lingerie by Gorsimi, which is currently available at .... and rigged for.... I just could not resist getting this as soon as I saw it!

~ dollparts ~
body ~ legacy,
head ~ Lelutka ~ ceylon,
skinNuve ~ Basic Body skin v2 - Pearl and;
Gloom ~ Julie Skin - Pearl,
hairMagika ~ Aurora,
hornsGERMINAL ~ ASHORA HORNS,
head tattooLadybird ~ Holy - Forehead,
chest tattoo+Psycho Barbie+ ~ [Satan's Mark V3],

~ wearing ~
Lingerie ~ Gorsimi ~ Ada - currently available at 
boots ~ 
AsteroidBox ~ Flora Boots - currently available at Equal 10,
collar ~ Mea Tenebra ~ Evil Collar,
face- chain ~ Six Feet Under ~ Valak Face Chains.

backdrop ~ Foxcity ~ halo,
pose ~ Foxcity ~ thirsty.
MiLLiE xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  Greetings dolls, It's been a while since my last post, hasnt it? I do apologise for that. RL has got crazzzzy busy and for a while my ...