Friday, November 5, 2021

Cutting Class with Sn@tch

Omg gothlings, I got invited to this lame high school party. Apparently it was meant to be some kind of hazing/ initiation or something, buuut the music is lame and I dont know anyone here.... maybe I should try and call a friend to come join me... I'm sure these seniors wont even notice. Everyone looks so damn bored anyway.





Ughh, and now the picture guy wants to take photos for the lame year book. I don't even wanna be in it! Ugh, I hope my friend gets here soon! I might feel a bit better once I've had a drink. I guess I should try some of that punch over there.


Oh man, my head feels a bit wierd after that punch and everything looks all blurry. I feel dizzy... I better go and sit down for a bit and see if that helps. Damn, why has my friend still not turned up though? Oh wait, this doesn't seem right... Is that... blood... on the walls.... no, wait... surely thats just decor... except I dont remember it from when I came in, and wasn't there someone stood here....? 








~ dollparts ~
hair ~ sn@tch ~ Wednesday ~ new for Dark Adventures,
head ~ lelutka ~ avalon,
body ~ maitreya ~ lara,
tattoo ~ Dappa ~ Bella,
head tattooLenore ~ Black Widow ~ Cutting Class hunt gift,
blood ~ duckie ~ bloody mess,
blood[Seydr] ~ Ritual Blood,

~ worn ~
top ~ sn@tchBeavers Crop Top ~ Cutting Class hunt gift,
skirt ~ normandy ~ runner skirt,
sneakers ~ bubble ~ glitter sneakers
glasses ~ Dear Diary ~ nerdie glasses ~ Cutting Class hunt gift,
headband ~ neverwish ~ Pumpkin Doodlebobbers - Neon/Purple
ringsRAWR! ~ Mystic Rings Maitreya
backpack ~ sn@tch ~ Beavers Backpack - free in Cutting class game package,
phone ~ sn@tch - free in Cutting class game package,

Cutting class is part game/ part hunt. You will follow a series of clues through the game and theres a few riddles and things to figure out along the way, as well as plenty of scares! There are numerous prizes/ gifts hidden along the way, so make sure to look out for them as well! Cutting Class ends mid November, so theres not much time left!

MiLLiE xox










3 comments:

  1. Love it! The use of those colors and your lil Head antennae (?) made it tops for me! Keep up the great work and keep letting HGSers know when you post your latest creations!!! Bloody Kisses,
    Legs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, yeah lil head bopper thingies... it was too cute not to wear! lol. And I'm so glad you liked the post! I loved just hanging out in the gym and taking bloody pics! lol

      Delete
  2. And the comment box here is confusing LOL

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year!

  Greetings dolls, It's been a while since my last post, hasnt it? I do apologise for that. RL has got crazzzzy busy and for a while my ...