Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Hocus Pocus

 Here's yet another few pics taken during the Halloween season. I am posting these late, but we just watched Hocus Pocus at the weekend (again) and I couldnt resist! Anyway, Halloween isn't just a season it's life, lol! This gorgeous dress is from Oracle. One of the ex designers from [Salem], so when I saw it on slae the other week I had to snap it up! I paired this with tights from epoch and cute batty shoes from aesthetic. And, if you look closely, Millie is revealing cheeky bat shaped pubic hair- which is new from Germinal!






~ dollparts ~
body ~ Legacy (f),
head ~ lelutka ~ AVALON 3.1,
skin ~ VELOUR ~ Ipanema Body for Legacy - Slim (Mint),
hair ~ [Yomi] ~ Lorelei Hair // Lg Head // Legacy/Maitreya,
pubic hair ~ GERMINAL ~ BATTY PATCH HAIR,
tattoo ~ A.D.D.Andel! ~ Batty Tattoo- Legs Full-50%,


~ wearing ~
dress
~ Oracle ~ Belladonna Dress,
hat ~ Caboodle ~ Spellcaster's Hat v1,
stockings ~ epochella stockings.lace,
fishnet ~ !13ACT ~ Tess  negligee - Black,
under garter ~ [Salem] ~ Morticia Garter,
panties ~ Spoiled ~ Lewdy Fall Off Panties,
collar ~ epoch ~ spooky collar.legacy. witchy,
leg garters ~ RAWR! ~ Curse MAZE Garters,
shoes ~ #aesthetic ~ Batty Heels - Black,

Photos 2 & 3 taken at Sunny's picture studio.

MiLLiE xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  Greetings dolls, It's been a while since my last post, hasnt it? I do apologise for that. RL has got crazzzzy busy and for a while my ...