Thursday, November 11, 2021

Latex Hysteria

 Hi gothlings, don't you just love it when your friend starts making awesome clothes and gives you sneaky peeks?! I know, I certainly do and I just couldn't help but show you! The wonderful Absinthe Rumrunner has started a new clothing brand, Hysteria, and is currently working on and adding new things all the time! Here I am wearing their brand new latex Zipped Skirt and a sneak peek of their latex bodysuit, which is not out... yet! Make sure you get down there and join the group as there is a gift out for group members already! 






~ dollparts ~
body ~ legacy,
head ~ lelutka ~ avalon,
hair ~ sn@tch ~ Wednesday,
lips ~ Nar Mattaru ~ Hecate,
tattoo ~ DAPPA ~ Bella,
spiderweb tattoo ~ Lenore,

~ worn ~
bodysuit ~ Hysteria! ~ coming soon!
zipped skirt ~ Hysteria! ~ NEW,
fishnets ~ Normandy,
septum piercing ~ Six Feet Under ~ ribcage,
crop ~ short leash,

MiLLiE xox




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  Greetings dolls, It's been a while since my last post, hasnt it? I do apologise for that. RL has got crazzzzy busy and for a while my ...