Monday, August 29, 2022

Vecna's Girl

  I've been working on this post for a while now, but life, SL or RL, kept getting in the way. Anyway, I'm finally happy to share this with you. I imagine by now you will have all either seen, or at least heard of Stranger Things and the last seasons' villain 'Vecna/ Henry/ One'.  Well I am one of those crazy fangirls of his ***Spoiler alert***

I mean, I should have known as sooon as I got a lil attracted to One that he was gonna be the bad guy!





~ dollparts ~
body ~ eBody ~ Reborn,
head ~ Lelutka ~ EvoX ~ AVALON,
skin ~
hair ~ [Yomi] ~ Ambrosia Hair,
tattoo ~ DAPPA ~ Solstice Tattoo,
horns ~ .DirtyStories. ~ Dragon Inside Horns,

~ worn ~
top ~ Gorsimi ~ Greed Bra (Reborn JB),
panties ~ ROULY ~ My Thongs - Ebody Reborn - Gift,
wings ~ {Aii & Ego} ~  Starfire Angel Wings,
boots ~ [Salem] ~ Ezra Boots,

~ accessories ~
rings ~ RAWR! ~ Gothique Set,
face-chain ~ Six Feet Under ~ Valak Face Chains,
earrings ~ RAWR! ~ Helix,

~ poses ~
pose 1 ~ Be My Mannequin ~ Beautiful Undone,
pose 2 ~ Apple Spice ~ flying pose #7

backdrop ~ Synnergy ~ Strange domain,

MiLLiE xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  Greetings dolls, It's been a while since my last post, hasnt it? I do apologise for that. RL has got crazzzzy busy and for a while my ...