Saturday, July 16, 2022

Family Ties

 So I hadn't planned on doing this pic or whatever, but me and my family were just hanging out last night and I thought me and my sister, Lily just looked aodrable together and got this impromptu pic of us. She is just the sweetest sister ever. And absolutely the yin to my yang. I'm not quite sure how I ever lived my SL without her! Anyways I just wanted to share this adorable pic with you.



For now I only have the details on what I'm wearing, so I'll share them with you. When Lily gets back on I will update this with her details.

~ dollparts (Millie) ~
body ~ eBody ~ Reborn,
skin ~ Nuve ~ Lexie skin ~ alabaster,
squishy thighs ~ Maze ~ mods ~ soft thighs,
tattoo (partially visible) ~ Germinal ~ Selene,

~ worn (Millie) ~
dress ~ Moon Elixir x MUSE ~ Pretty Wild,
garters ~ {Sakura} ~ Demon Garter,
shoes ~ CULT  ~ Chrissy,

~ accessories ~
dragon plushie ~ +Half-Deer+, 
crow plushie ~ silent sparrow ~ Corbie Plush Crow,

Happy weekend everyone and I hope you all get to spend some quality time with your families, whether that being RL or SL!


MiLLiE xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  Greetings dolls, It's been a while since my last post, hasnt it? I do apologise for that. RL has got crazzzzy busy and for a while my ...