Monday, January 3, 2022

Santa's little helper

Hey gothings I'm back with another festive pic that I had been meaning to get around to. This time featuring the utterly adorable hoodie from Lunar- I just couldnt resist finding somewhere cute to take a pic in this! So here it is.

~ dollparts ~
head Lelutka ~ KAYA,
body ~ legacy,
hairTRUTH ~ Lullaby
blushLolapop! ~ Snowflake Blush - Red
tattooDAPPA ~ Akuma Tattoo,

~ worn ~
fluffy hoodie, top & skirt
~ LunarNeve,
red noseTRIGGERED ~ Deer Santa: ..2.0,
ringsRAWR! ~ Obsidian Rings,
earringsA*D ~ HOHO,
collar ~ CULT ~ Nice Collar,
lightsTRIGGERED ~ Christmas Lights,

~ everything else ~
presents & pose ~ fashiowl ~ winter wonderland.

Picture taken at the adorable Neverending Magic Winter Wonderland sim

Happy Holidays!

MiLLiE xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  Greetings dolls, It's been a while since my last post, hasnt it? I do apologise for that. RL has got crazzzzy busy and for a while my ...