Sunday, October 24, 2021

Once upon a Nightmare Sn@tch

   Hey gothlings, oh how I LOVE this time of year. There's sooo many good events, crazy sales and new releases that its hard tio keep up! But here's a really pretty new release from Sn@tch which I absolutely LOVE and just had to show you! I squeed when I saw this outfit as it really gives off Tim Burton/ Beteljuice-esq vibes for me! I hope you love it as much as I do. I do need to give special mention to my rings, although I appreciate you cant see them all that well in the pics... they are by CULT and some of the very few nice ring sets I have found for Freya, so I definately reccomend them for all you Freya girls :D




~ dollparts ~
hairSn@tch ~ Ruby Hair,
hornsTRIGGERED ~ Strapped Horns,
ears ~ absinthe ~ hellish,
nailsduckie ~ glitter,
tattooDAPPA ~ Bella Tattoo,

~ worn ~ 
top ~ Sn@tch ~ Persona Bolero,
dress ~ Sn@tch ~ Shadow PVC Dress,
shoes ~ essenz ~ free at Shop 'n' Hop Halloween,
choker ~ Petite Mort ~ Gypsy Witch,
rings ~ CULT ~ Bat Rings,

~ everything else ~
pumpkin head ~ SEKA ~ free gift at Shop 'n' Hop Halloween,
cane ~ laminak ~ dandy walking stick,
pail ~ hive,
pose ~ Kirin poses ~ Burlesque #2,

Pictures taken on location here,

Happy Hallowgothmas!!!

MiLLiE xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  Greetings dolls, It's been a while since my last post, hasnt it? I do apologise for that. RL has got crazzzzy busy and for a while my ...