Friday, October 28, 2022

Salem Street

 I absolutely love this time of year and theres been so manyyyy amazing things to see and do in SL, as always, I have honestly found it all quite overwhemling and have been stuck for ideas of what to blog for you all. But, my wonderful SL family basically calmed me down andmade me realise that it didn't *matter* as such what I showed as long as it was something I loved. SO here is a cute witchy look I *do* love. I hope you like it as much as I do!



~ dollparts ~
body ~ Legacy (f) (1.4),
head ~ Lelutka ~ EvoX AVALON 3.1,
hair ~ DOUX ~ Silent, 
skin VELOUR ~ Halloween (Ghost),
horns ~ Garmonbozia ~ Herne Horns,
nails ~ RAWR! ~ Miss Monroe Nails,
eyeliner ~ 
Harem ~ Halloween EyeCandy Black - gift at Shop 'n Hop,

~ wearing ~

dress ~ Narcisse ~ Elsbeth Pentagram Dress,
tights epoch ~ ella stockings -halloween,
boots ~ DIRTY PRINCESS ~ Magical Princess Boots,
hat ~ Caboodle ~ Spellcaster's Hat v1,

~ accessories ~
necklace ~ EarthStones ~ Skeleton Key Necklace,

phone ~ #187 ~ Witchy Pumpkin Phone,
broom ~ MadPea ~ Flying Broom,
garters ~ CULT ~ Zia Leg Garters,
rings ~ 
RAWR! ~ Miss Monroe Rings,

~ everything else ~
backdrop ~ paparazzi ~ Salem Street,
pumpkins hopscotch ~ deco halloween pumpkins,
pose ~ Elephante Poses ~ NEW subscriber gift!,

MiLLiE xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  Greetings dolls, It's been a while since my last post, hasnt it? I do apologise for that. RL has got crazzzzy busy and for a while my ...